Time Trial Series 2021
The RRPCC Time Trial Series for 2021 begins on 4 May 2021 with subsequent events on alternating Tuesday evenings until 24 August 2021.
RIDERS MUST RESPECT THE COVID RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE AT THE TIME OF EACH EVENT.
To ride you must:
- Be a member of a CTT (Cycling Time Trials) affiliated club
- Be 12+ years old (Riders under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardian to complete a consent form before they can ride)
- Pay the entry fee of £5 for all entrants. Cake and a hot or cold drink available for £1 depending on Covid Restrictions at the time of the event.
- All riders must wear a helmet and have a rear working light.
The following format is for all events :
- Signing on will be from 6.30pm
- First rider will start at 7pm
- Subsequent riders will start at 1 min intervals thereafter
There is a series competition with a total of 9 qualifying events in 2021 for the titles of Best all Rounder (BAR) and Most Improved (based on your best times on the relevant courses in the last 3 years, if applicable).
Additionally, RRPCC members qualify for club trophies, details of which can be found on the Trophies page.
Details of each event can be found by clicking the course name for each date in the table below. This will take you to a page detailing the course with a map.
Results will appear on a link in the right hand column after each event.
|Date||Time||Course (Click for map)||Distance||Result|
|4 May 2021||Tues @ 7pm||K34/5||5 Miles|
|18 May 2021||Tues @ 7pm||K34/10||10 Miles|
|1 June 2021||Tues @ 7pm||K34/9.8||9.8 Miles|
|15 June 2021||Tues @ 7pm||K34/10||10 Miles|
|29 June 2021||Tues @ 7pm||K34/25||25 Miles|
|13 July 2021||Tues @ 7pm||K34/14||14 Miles|
|27 July 2021||Tues @ 7pm||K34/9.8||9.8 Miles|
|10 August 2021||Tues @ 7pm||K34/10||10 Miles|
|24 August 2021||Tues @ 7pm||K34/5||5 Miles|