Sunday morning club runs start at 9am from Morton Stanley Park, Windmill Drive, Redditch B97 5QE.
- This is the ride for members who want to socialise while out on the bike.
- Country lanes are used as much as possible
- Destinations and routes vary from week to week
- The group will go at the speed of the slowest rider or will re-group as necessary to keep everyone together.
- Cafe stop for elevenses
- Aim to return for lunchtime.
- Newcomers welcome – non-members are always welcome to join one or two rides on a trial basis.
There is normally an “A” and a “B” ride. They differ by average speed, “A” is 13 – 15 mph and “B” is 10 – 12 mph.
For more information see the club facebook page, Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club or call Lezley Moran on 07796 772 4292